Author Topic: "Shemales" with large dicks  (Read 2354 times)

anosral2

• View Profile
"Shemales" with large dicks
« on: July 12, 2013, 07:34:15 PM »
OK, so, i'm just having a difficult time believing that many of these "shemales" with larger than average dicks are not photo-shopped.  How could  someone with such obvious female characteristics (genetics) and beauty also have a dick most man would be thrilled to carry and parry?  Any first hand (pardon the pun) testimonials out there? :o

DeviantTroll

• View Profile
Re: "Shemales" with large dicks
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »
Hi there,

I met several shemales in Hamburg and also some in Amsterdam. A lot of them were happy to advertise their wares and you got to see that these beatiful women/fguys really do have the lot. There are transexuals who are guys with boobs or girls with dicks ....... but there are also hermaphrodites who are born both sexes and are literally chicks with dicks! 

The majority of the ones I saw looked female and femenine, a lot of guys did not know if they were male or female and didn't seem to care to be honest.  As regards the size of their dicks?  All shapes and sizes and all seemed to be in working order from what I saw and heard from the guys!

Just as a point of interest, the Shemales that are working in those places are highly paid and most are very much in demand, nobody sees them as anything out of the ordinary just something exotic.

Eroscott

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 08:40:05 PM »
Pretty strange. Thinking you're meeting woman and actually it's a guy. Had a friend who was in the Marines in Japan after the war. Started a bar fight. He reached under the table to tough the pussy of a Japanese whore only to find out it was a he.  ;D

leviathan2000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 11:55:07 AM »
Im not concerned about their size. What i am so damn impressed and in love with some of these girls that i would love to date one and eventually marry one of them. Its been my dream for a long time. I just dont know where to find any of them