How uninformed are Americans when it comes to sexual health? Based on the number of times I’ve been asked, “What is sex?” I’ve always assumed that it was pretty freaking bad.
According to a new survey by VoucherCloud and published by the LA Times, Amercians don’t just know nothing about sexual health, they also don’t know a goddamn thing about technology either.
VoucherCloud surveyed 2,392 people ages 18 and up and, according to the L.A. Times, “were given both tech and non-tech terms and were asked to choose from three possible definitions.”
1 in 9 Americans (11%) thought that HTML was an STD and not the main markup language used to create websites.
Question: When they say they surveyed people 18 and up, do they mean they interviewed people in their 60’s that have never used a computer or had sex before?
Other troubling findings include:
- 23% thought an “MP3? was a “Star Wars” robot.
- 18% identified “Blu-ray” as a marine animal.
- 15% said they believed “software” is comfortable clothing.
- 12% said “USB” is the acronym for a European country.
Question: When they say they surveyed 2,392 people, do they mean they interviewed people that haven’t left their homes since 1995?
I’d like to make more jokes about how dumb these people are, but these people don’t deserve to be grilled on the internet because they obviously have no idea what the internet is or how to use it.
Normally I’d advise you to have sex or masturbate to porn, but if you didn’t know that HTML is a type of code, then please get off your computer and read a book.
Here’s some other facts that you might find helpful:
- The Earth rotates around the sun, not the other way around.
- Water looks blue because it’s reflecting the sky.
- George Washington Carver was the 1st President of the United States.
- The average human body is 50-75% water. The rest is lust.
- 2 + 2 = 4 but 2 – 2 = ????????
- Dinosaurs were invented by Satan to confuse Jesus.
- The Affordable Care is trying to kill you.
- Free Max B.
Now go learn something you idiot!