Jenna Jameson was the Queen of Pornography through the 90s and early 2000s, as I’m sure all of you know.
Nowadays, she’s a bit of a loose canon. First there was the DUI she plead not guilty to. Now she’s publicly endorsing Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney.
Yesterday, Jenna Jameson told CBS while sipping champagne in a VIP room at Gold Club in San Francisco, “When you?re rich, you want a Republican in office.” This reasoning is somewhat irresponsible because what if Jenna is not rich in two years.
The Daily Beast spoke with eight current porn stars to see if Jenna’s position reflected the rest of the porn community. Here’s a quick summary of their thoughts:
- Kayden Kross: Obama: “…he inhales when he smokes, he supports gay marriage, because he follows me on Twitter”
- Kimberly Kane: Obama: “views on women’s issues, health care, and gay rights…and he killed Osama Bin Laden”
- Kristina Rose: Obama: “he’s hotter”
- Sarah Shevon: Neither: would rather vote for Dennis Kucinich
- Jessica Drake: Obama: signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, pushed for New Deal-style initiatives, eliminated “don’t ask, don’t tell,” defended LGBT rights, officially supported the rights of same-sex couples to marry.
- Joanna Angel: Obama: “I always vote Democratic”
- Dana DeArmond: Obama: “I still have a crush on Barack and Michelle”
- Penny Pax: Obama: supports national health care initiatives.
The final result is 7 out of 9 porn stars support Obama. Only Jenna Jameson is planning to vote for Romney. For some reason, Sarah Shevon is just wishing that Kucinich will run again.
I would like to know which candidate the porn-watching community is hoping to support but the blog isn’t ready for a malicious back forth of misinformed opinions in the comments section. What I want to know is based on looks alone, who do you like better: Mitt Romney or Barack Obama? Follow Dana DeArmond’s example and vote with the desire part of your brain.