Easter! That magical time of year where we commemorate the death and rebirth of our lord and saviour the Easter Bunny with the hiding and finding colorful eggs followed by stuffing our faces with chocolate until the acne we thought we took care of in college comes back.
This year, Sex.com has decided to do something special for Easter. We’re having a draw to give away 10 iPad Minis®. Yes, you read that correctly. 10 iPad Minis®.
How do you win an iPad Mini from Sex.com?
IT’S SO EASY.
Starting at MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY APRIL 13th, 2014, 1000’s and 1000’s of special Easter-themed pins will be hidden in pins all over Sex.com.
To enter the draw for 1 of 10 iPad Minis®, you need to find all 10 special Easter-themed pins on Sex.com. Each Easter pin when found, will pop up with a secret, unique code. Copy that code and save it. When you’ve found ten codes, send them all in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered into the iPad Mini® draw.
So if you see a pin that looks Easter-ish, click it and if you see the image below, then you’ve got yourself a code!
Before you start looking for sexy bunnies, make sure you’re familiar with the contest rules:
- ONLY SEND ONE EMAIL WITH 10 CODES. Do not send 10 individual emails or 2 emails with 5 codes each. Send one email with all ten codes.
- All entrants must be of Age Of Majority in their region to be eligible to win. If selected in the draw, you’ll be asked to provide proof of legal age.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, and Greece.
- Entrants must find 10 unique Easter Pin codes on Sex.com
- Sharing of codes is not allowed.
- Emails submitting the 10 codes to enter the draw for an iPad mini® must be sent by Midnight Monday April 21st, 2014.
- Entrants must provide initials, pseudonyms, or region so that they can identify themselves anonymously when winners are announced.
- Only one entry is allowed per user.
- You DO NOT need a Sex.com account to participate in the contest, however your odds of finding the Easter Pins are higher if you do have a Sex.com account.
- 10 winners will be selected by random draw on April 25th, 2014.
- iPads® will not be shipped to PO boxes.
Now on to some important but boring information about the contest…
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Sex.com will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Sex.comis not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Sex.com for any reason.
2. Entrants must be prepared to present proof of age and identity provided they are selected as contest winners in order to confirm the winner’s identity.
3. All winners will be notified by the email they provided to Sex.com when they initially entered the contest.
If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frame listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
4. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Sex.com shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
6. All entrants and winners must be of Age of Majority in their region, unless otherwise stated or posted.
7. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings.
8. Neither Sex.com nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. Sex.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Sex.com.
9. Sex.com is not responsible for any loss of prizes due to shipping error.
10. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sex.com in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
11. Sex.com reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
12. Sex.com reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
13. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
14. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
15. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
16. Sex.com will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Sex.com is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Sex.com for any reason.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you send us a comment, register on Sex.com or subscribe to our RSS feed.
When commenting on our site or registering on Sex.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. You may, however, visit our website or Sex.com anonymously.
Contest winners will be asked to provide proof of legal age solely for the purpose of confirming the identity and that said winner is not in violation of Sex.com’s terms of service.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
POBOX 4011 SUCC.D
Montreal, Quebec H3C 0J7
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.
And finally we’d like to thank Tasha Reign for being the star of Sex.com Sexy Bunny Hunt. Not only is Tasha the star of the Sexy Bunny Hunt, she’s also letting Sex.com users join her exclusive site TASHAREIGN.COM for $9.95 for a month! That’s $20 off the regular price of a month pass to TASHAREING.COM. So go claim your discounted membership now: