Sometimes I worry about the state of the world and how humanity will be able to carry on with our priorities all messed up.
Sadly, my fears were confirmed today with this news from Harris Interactive that sex is less popular than Wi-Fi, cell phones, and TV.
Just look at this infographic via Mashable to see what most Americans can’t live without:
So American adults could survive without sex as long as they had…
- Food (obviously)
- Cars (hope that changes because we gonna run out of gas soon)
- Internet access (you need to access Sex.com/news/ somehow)
- Mobile phone (Sex.com‘s mobile site is extremely dope)
- Computer/laptop (Sex.com‘s regular site is also extremely dope)
- Television (those shows ain’t no good)
AMERICA! THIS IS WHY THE WORLD HATES YOU. YOUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MESSED UP.YOU CAN FOLLOW US HERE: