If you use the internet regularly, you’ve probably heard about Ukraine’s Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova.
For those of you who don’t know Valeria Lukyanova, she’s quite possibly the world’s craziest woman. She spends every waking moment trying to look like a real life Barbie doll by putting on loads of makeup, wearing creepy contact lenses, working out constantly, and consuming only a diet of sunlight and air.
GQ’s Michael Idov traveled to Ukraine to speak with Valeria Lukyanova, which only confirmed that she’s totally insane. Here’s her take on the “global mean” of beauty:
When seated across the table from a living Barbie and stuck for topics, by all means go for collegiate bullshit. “But Amatue seems to be all about the Eastern philosophy of reincarnation,” I say. “And the beauty that you embody is very Western. American, even.”
Valeria grows pensive, which in her case means rolling her eyes slightly upward without changing anything else about her face. “I wouldn’t say so. Everyone wants a slim figure. Everyone gets breasts done. Everyone fixes up their face if it’s not ideal, you know? Everyone strives for the golden mean. It’s global now.”
“But that’s a relatively new thing,” I reply. “The ideal of beauty used to be different.”
“That’s because of the race-mixing.”
WOAH. Ugliness is caused by “race-mixing”? That’s not ok. Of course a woman crazy enough to transform herself into a living doll would also happen to be terribly racist.
To prove to you all that “race-mixing” is not the source of human ugliness, here now are the 20 hottest mixed race women:
20. Mariah Carey (Black x Caucasian)
19. Jessica Alba (Caucasian x Hispanic)
18. Alyssa Arce (Caucasian x Honduran)
17. Stacey Dash (Caucasian x Black)
16. Sunny Leone (Indian x Caucasian)
15. Shannon Elizabeth (Causcasian x Middle Eastern)
14. Oliva Munn (Caucasian x Asian)
13. Rashida Jones (Caucasian x Black)
12. Zoe Saldana (Hispanic x Black)
11. Paula Patton (Black x Caucasian)
10. Joan Smalls (Afro-Irish)
9. Nicole Sherzinger (Filipino x Hawaiian)
8. Skin Diamond (Ethopian x German)
7. Kim Kardashian (Armenian x Caucasian)
6. Cassie Ventura (Black x Filipino)
5. Nicki Minaj (Afro-Trinidadian x East Indian)
4. Gabrielle Union (Black x Filipino)
3. Rihanna (Barbadian x Caucasian)
2. Beyonce (Black x Caucasian)
1. Adriana Lima (African x Japanese x Swiss x Native American)
So as you can see, “race-mixing” is not the cause of ugliness in the world. If anything, “race-mixing” is responsible for bringing us some of the most beautiful women in the world.
You know what I think the source of ugliness in the world is? Hatred. Especially hatred coming from a woman that would give up on looking human.
Just compare these 2o hottest mixed race women with Valeria Lukyanova the human Barbie:
I’d rather be with Beyonce, Adriana Lima, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, etc, etc. than Valeria Lukyanova. But then again, those are some of the hottest women in history so you’d have to be crazy not to choose them over notable racist/human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova.