Valentine’s Gift Guide (part 5) – Oral Sex
Just two days away from Valentine’s Day.
If you haven’t gotten your sweetheart anything, I have bad news for you…
It’s too late. You’ll never find a good present because everything’s been bought. The only thing you can do now is start thinking of times you didn’t forget Valentine’s Day as a counterpoint for the big fight you’re about to have.
Really though, it doesn’t matter. So you missed Valentine’s Day? There will be one next year! And to make sure you don’t get sent into the doghouse next Valentine’s Day, we’ve got an amazing gift idea for you and your sweetheart.
Oral sex enhancers!
Rather than filling your mouths with fattening chocolate, fill it with sensual pleasures.
Oral sex enhancers are the perfect gift to entice your lover to perform oral sex on you. Here’s just a few examples of oral sex enhancers we you try:
- GoodHead Ultimate Blow Job Gel ($13.00): You will enjoy giving head more and more! Blow job gel is for more that just giving head. You will have plenty of excuse to lick new places. Try for yourself and see how this edible blow job enhancer turns foreplay into an unforgettable experience.
- Go Deep Oral Sex Spray ($11.00): Go Deep Oral Sex Spray is minty flavored spray that numbs the throat. He goes longer, she goes deeper. Helps in inhibiting the gag reflex so you can perform deeper fellatio. Each bottle contains.
- Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray ($9.00): Comfortably Numb is a flavored desensitizing spray specially formulated to reduce the discomfort associated with oral sex. The refreshing mist contains a mild numbing agent that coats the back of the throat, helping to suppress gag reflex and prevent discomfort during oral sex. Discreet enough to take with you wherever you go, this special spritz doubles as a breath freshener as well.
- GoodHead Tingle Drops ($13.00): This set of oral sex enhancers intensify blow jobs by tingling, teasing, and sweetening the entire package. GoodHead Tingle Drops come packaged in easy-to-use 1 ounce drip bottles and three mouthwatering flavors: Strawberry, Green Apple, and Watermelon.
- Sweeten 69 Secretion Sweetener ($13.00): Sweeten 69 15 pieces bottle makes for better tasting oral foreplay for him and hers. Best when shared with a friend. Sweetener isn’t just for coffee and tea. Sweeten 69 uses ingredients like pineapple, bee pollen and royal jelly to sweeten the taste of male ejaculation and female secretions. Share these chewable tablets with a friend and sex will taste so sweet.
- Comfortably Numb Oral Sex Lollipops ($7.00): Flavored desensitizing lollipop specially formulated to reduce the discomfort associated with oral sex. The refreshing lollipop contains a mild numbing agent that coats the back of the throat, helping to suppress gag reflex and prevent discomfort during oral sex.
- GoodHead Suckers ($5.00): Everybody loves Good Head, but what to do when challenged when accommodating his full measure? This Numbing pop not only tastes delicious, but also acts as a desensitizer making deep throating a snap!
- 69 Lemon Oral Sex Strips ($5.00): 24 dissolving oral salivating strips. 7.2 g pack. Induces salivation for juicy fellatio. Lemon flavor.
- Comfortably Numb Oral Sex Mints ($9.00): Comfortably Numb is a flavored desensitizing mint specially formulated to reduce the discomfort associated with oral sex. The refreshing mint contains a mild numbing agent that coats the back of the throat, helping to suppress gag reflex and prevent discomfort during oral sex.
- Head Job Oral Sex Lotion ($9.00): Simply rub some of this mint flavored lotion on your lover and lick it off. Whether you are the treat or the one being treated (or even taking turns), you and your partner will love the subtle flavors. Each tube contains 1.5 ounces of flavored gel to be applied generously then licked off lovingly.
- BJ Blast Oral Sex Candy ($3.00): The world’s only fizzing, popping, bursting, exploding oral sex candy! Just sprinkle some in your mouth and go down for the ride of their life. Eating out will never be the same! Each packet contains enough to share the fun!
Plus there are plenty more oral sex enhancer for you to try at XToyUSA.com
(Sticklers will remember that we recommended the exact same thing in part 5 of our Christmas Gift Guide but the truth is it’s a good gift idea for any time you’re exchanging gifts with a sexual partner or someone you’d like to make a sexual partner.)
Unfortunately, these products are mostly made to enhance fellatio. While we’re not against women who like giving blowjobs, we’re all about equal opportunities. So ladies, if your man tries to give you an oral sex enhancer next Valentine’s Day, you throw the GOOD HEAD VIB-TONGUE RING by Doc Johnson right back at him.
GOOD HEAD VIB-TONGUE RING:
The best part about the Good Head Vib-Tongue Ring is that it’s only $9.99 at PinkCherry! You’d have to be crazy not to buy it.
Not only can the Good Head Vib-Tongue Ring be used to entice and enhance oral sex, it can also be used as a protective cover for the tongue in case someone is trying to kill you with oral sex (re: Oral Sex Assassins). It doesn’t matter if you’re the giver or the receiver, with the Good Head Vib-Tongue Ring, everybody wins.
Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!